Pages

About Me

My photo
Who am I? By definition, I am me.

Saturday, June 26

This Week in Petitions:


Alright, so as you may or may not know, I'm quite unimpressed with the primitive methods of killing that take place in factory farms. The abuse is atrocious and it needs to stop, so in honor of the campaign of better treatment of animals, I give you the above petition as number one for the week.

The second petition I choose is "Never Stop Learning" -- it has a policy that I believe to be true. People rarely do things to stop a problem when they're unfamiliar with its existence. Therefore, my number 2 (almost tied with numero uno) pick of the week is the above.

Finally, to tone it down a bit for the weekend, I have a treat for the children of the 90's. Voila -- bring back the old toons. And not just because they were good, but because they had a bit more creativity put into them than what you see nowadays. They focused less on how the characters looked and youthful love, and more on the plot and mutual friends. The Wild Thornberrys and Rugrats took you around the world and inspired kids to explore and be creative, Catdog and the Angry Beavers (though obnoxious) signified the importance of family, friends, and teamwork, etc.

Wrote this in a bit of a hurry, hope you like the petitions I pulled up for this week!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment