Pages

About Me

My photo
Who am I? By definition, I am me.

Saturday, July 3

Dogs and the 4th of July!

Hey!

I'll update with my top 3 petitions a little later~
I've been seeing a lot of websites putting up information on how to comfort a dog during the 4th of July (as, obviously, there's a heightening number of missing dogs around that time). Just last week during a fireworks show at our community center, we saw a little dog running down the street. Unfortunately, we couldn't find him--hope he made it home okay!

You can probably search ways to keep your dog calm during all the commotion, so I'll juist post one link here since it pretty much sums everything up:

SocialVibe: How to calm a dog with firework phobia.


http://thevibe.socialvibe.com/index.php/2010/07/03/how-to-calm-a-dog-with-firework-phobia/

I'm so excited for the 4th of July, but please remember to keep your dogs indoors and safe this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment