Heythurr~
So, in essence, this blog was created to encourage all of you to sign 3 (three) petitions that you support every week. Just imagine, if one hundred people come to this site and participate all ~52 weeks of the year...That's 156 signatures per person. Multiply that by the 100 people, and you get roughly 15,600 signatures, spread out amongst various charities and activist causes.
Even if you don't participate, I will be. And it's not a necessity to sign just three per week, don't let that limit you. Like, I'm pretty sure today I signed somewhere around 10 or 20 petitions from care2.com, a fantastic source for all sorts of important petitions.
Along the way, I'll post which petitions interest me the most, for instance, I'm a total environmentalist. Regardless of your opinion on Global Warming, I believe it's important to care for the environment as much as we can.
I just opened this blog so we'll see what happens!:)
Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment