Pages

About Me

My photo
Who am I? By definition, I am me.

Thursday, July 29

Oil.

Little rant here:
Anyone notice that lately there's been some pretty consistent mistakes being made as far as oil and drilling goes?

Michigan River; 1million gallons, and it's traveled 80 miles from the original spill. This is FRESH water we're talking about. There's so little of it in the world and some idiot company pulls a small scale BP.

Dalian, China:Another ecosystem destroyed by oil.

Ivory Coast : This is verging on comedic. Really? What idiot dumps toxic waste....

Gulf Oil Spill : I'll just give you a link to Yahoo Search (if that works). Over 306million results.

Other info.

There's probably more, I believe I'm missing one. If you've got any related stories and you can ping me and I can post it here. Not sure what else I can do but let people know how large scale this is getting.

I'm tired of seeing birds slicked with oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment