Pages

About Me

My photo
Who am I? By definition, I am me.

Sunday, July 11

My Picks:

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be temporarily unavailable this week, but keep signing petitions! Despite some personal problems, I still signed my 3.

Take a quick run over to Care2's Petition Site and see what's there to be signed!

Also, if you would, please take the time to help my family:
Click Here
We're hitting a tight spot financially, and our dogs are as old as the wind (16 years almost, to be exact). I might post pictures later, we have a Rottie (14-17 years old, rescued from an abandoned house by us), a German Shepherd (14-17, found lying in the street as a pup), and her son, a Lab mix--a few days ago the Humane Society threatened to euthanize them because, I will admit, they're not in the best of shape. But if we can get a vet to fix a few of their problems they'll still be good dogs and very unworthy of death. The Humane Society (which I regret ever endorsing...I'm about ready to start my own shelter) claims that my family and I are unaware of the misery our dogs are displaying--despite the fact that the dogs were wagging their tails and barking upon observation.
We have until the 15th to see what they'll do with our little friends. We're hoping an expensive trip to the vet on Wednesday will prove to the Humane Society that we love our dogs and that they deserve to live out their last few months/years with the family that saved them.

Thank you very much.

I signed a few petitions dealing with pet stores/puppy mills, as they contribute to the problem I'm facing. Breeding animals needs to stop, it's destroying my dog's chances of getting the fair treatment they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment